Friday, October 16, 2009

Loving and Hating! && Craving.

Loving ::
My iPhone (I finally switched back)
Only having to use concealer!
FarmVille on Facebook (I'm SUCH a dork haha)
My new Sharpie addiction.
Addison sleeping longer at night!!
Halloween MakeUp Tutorials (I'm being a Vampire of course haha)
My parents are going to visit for Thanksgiving =]

Hating ::
That I'm almost finished with the Sookie Stackhouse novels.
That I won't see snow this year in Cali!
Potty training the new puppy.
All the new MAC collections (Only cause they'll make me broke haha)
Not being able to go to the gym like I used to (but soon Addi will be old enough)

Craving ::
a GHD! (I love my Chi but I've had it for ages)
MAC's Holiday Collection
LUSH's Holiady Collection
Coach Sequin Spotlight Purse (the black one, my silver one is SO flashy)

What are you guys looking forward to this season!?


No comments:

Post a Comment