Tuesday, September 29, 2009

China Glaze Haul!

L to R: Solar Power, Paper Chasing, Frostbite

L to R: Frostbite, Blue Sparrow, Sky High-Top, Beauty and the Beach, Passion in the Pacific, Custom Kicks, For Audrey

L to R: Don't Touch My Tiara, Strawberry Fields, Fiji Fling, Rich & Famous, Summer Rain, Exceptionally Gifted, Coral Star

L to R: Flying Dragon, Coconut Kiss, Let's Groove, OMG, Sexagon, Liquid Leather

L to R: Liquid Leather, White on White, Camisole, Glow in the Dark Top Coat

Pink Neon, Green, Black, White, Fine Silver Glitter, Midnight Blue, Red on Red

I know.. I ordered ALOT! But I ordered from an online retailer and it was only $2.68 a bottle.. WAY better than the $6.50 at other places. I ordered in bulk so I wouldn't have to pay shipping several different times. I really love all the colors and experimenting with them. I ordered from http://8ty8beauty.com/ and shipping and customer service were excellent. Let me know if you guys have any questions!

1 comment: