Saturday, September 12, 2009

Another Haul

I know.. hauls hauls hauls right. I hit up the CCO again because I realized they had also just got in the Blonde, Brunette, Redhead collection. I picked up the 165 brush for $24 and an MSF in Blonde for $19.50. I absolutely love my new MSF.. I think it will be perfect for winter because it's a shimmery pink that really brings out my cheekbones and gives a great glow. The brush is great for the application of the MSF too. Check your local CCO to see what collections they're getting in!


4 comments:

  1. <3 mac! :) and i like hauls, they're my favorite kind of posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hun, im having a blog giveaway so check it out!!

    http://katiecouturexo.blogspot.com/2009/09/first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sucha pretty colour. You have a gorgeous blog :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh that looks pretty!It looks very similar to Soft & Gentle. Love the blog!Come check out mine and don't forget to say hi :) xx

    ReplyDelete