Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sephora CCO & HLSH HAUL!


Oh my gosh! So today the mail from Sephora came.. I was stoked when the UPS dude knocked on the door.. lol. I ordered a few things after watching YouTube (go figure) that I had been wanting to try for a while but the reviews put me over the edge and I had to order.. plus I had a giftcard that was begging to be swiped ;] haha

So first I ordered a Clarisonic Mia [$149] in pink. I had been debating the Mia or the Plus but the price difference and reviews are what prompted me to buy the travel version. The Mia is smaller and only has one speed but it is perfect for what I need. I was skeptical to spend so much money on a toothbrush for my face (as allthatglitters21 put it) but I am SO glad I did. My face feels so much smoother and cleaner after I've used the Mia! It will be staying in my collection for a long time. If anyone has any questions feel free to comment!

Next I bought a Sephora special.. It's called starlight, star bright by fresh. It is a set that includes a sample of Supernova mascara, Twilight Freshface Glow, Sugar Eau De Parfum and a full size of Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment. It retailed for $28 (says a $38 value). It was perfect because all four products are relatively expensive on their own and this gave me the opportunity to try all four before spending that much money. So far I LOVE the lipbalm and Supernova mascara but I have yet to try the perfume or freshface glow. I would recommend this set if you too are wanting to try these products but unsure about wether it's worth the pricetag.


So I also went to the CCO because I found out via YouTube (of course) that they were receiving shipments of the Hello Kitty collection. I was stoked since I had missed it! I picked up the blushes, Tippy and Fun & Games, and She Loves Candy gloss. They also had Fascinating Eye Kohl so I snatched that too!

Then I also got Huge Lips Skinny Hips in the mail from www.b-glowing.com I had been wanting to try this since I had heard all the raves about it online. It is a bit pricey but I have used it 24/7 since I got it and I love the result. The taste and smell are fantastic too in my opinion! I purchased Kitty Poledancer and Love Your Thighs. Let me know if you guys want a review or have questions!




2 comments:

  1. follow my blog if you love freebies & samples! http://katiecouturexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really wanna try the Twilight Freshface glow!

    ReplyDelete